Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Life in Pictures...

Hello, Dear Readers! :)
I promised pictures yesterday, so here they are! :)

Last Night's Dinner...A Homemade vegetable pizza crafted by  my family! It was the BEST pizza I have EVER  had!

 OKAY, so I promised I'd post some Summer-Inspired outfit pictures, so here they are! These are my Top Picks for Summer 2011!

#1) Loose Collared Shirts--I actually got this as a hand-me-down from my brother, who's 2 years older than me! :) I wear it to the pool over my bathing suit, tied at the waist with shorts, or both (Like here!)




#2) Comfy Graphic Tees--This is another hand-me-down from my brother, and I love it! It's SO comfy and casual!




#3) Nautical Stripes! I LOVE this shirt SO SO much! It looks great with everything!




#4) My favorite Thrifted Sun Hat! I add flowers, bows, whatever I want to instantly change the look!




#5) Last, but not least...My white beach cover-up! It's so comfy, sometimes I just wear it around the house!



Today's Outfit :)

My door, where I put my inspiration!

LOVE this picture!!!

Little frogs from my Grandmother, and my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE lip gloss in the entire world!
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss! <3

Another one of my Grandma's trinkets!




One of my cats, Boo Bear! :) He's so cute!!!





Early signs of Autumn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment