Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I know, I know...I've been a slacker :)

Sooo, I know I haven't been posting as often as usual, and I'm sorry about that! Not much has been happening lately, but we DID make a peach tart today! (Yum!) Here's the pics...

Delicious Fresh peaches from the market! Mmm...
All ready to go into the oven!
 Also, I recently had some Cordial Cherry Frozen Yogurt form the health foods store, and it just so happen to go with yesterday's outfit! It was very cute and very picture-worthy :)


Well, thats's about it for now! I've been much more active on Looklet, So if you want to see more you can check out what I've been up to there, my username is BlueEyedBlonde. These are just a few of my latest and favorite looks that go well with the rest of this post! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment