Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Crazy, Beautiful Life!

So, this past week (Meaning approximately 7 days, not literally last week) have been IN-CREDIBLE! I had a blast taking those Summer photo shoot pictures, and on Monday night I went to Kendall's house! She blogs too--You can read it here! She is my best friend and such a blast to be with! We took some pictures (She's the one who got me into taking pictures in the first place!) and they turned out absolutely adorable! We really played off of the fact that we look a LOT alike, so I guess you could call it a Twins Photo Shoot? I don't know, but the pictures are very US! They pretty much describe our friendship and our styles combined! :) Unfortunately, I do not have the pictures, and Facebook makes it IMPOSSIBLE to save them to my computer :,( I will post them as soon as I can!

IN OTHER NEWS, I am itching for a change in my room...I LOVE rearranging furniture and decorations, changing around my bedding, etc...I have a beach theme going on right now...Here's a pic...
That's only a very small bit of it, but you can see what kind of color scheme I have going on there.....
So anyways, the frames I have above my bed are really how I change my room quickly and easily. I switch out different ads I find in Teen Vogue and Nylon magazines to change the theme of my room (You can see right now they're Summer Roxy ads) For winter I'm taking off my duvet cover, and I want to make everything PINK! My favorite color in the whole world <3 I'm hoping to get a new duvet, but I don't want it to look too kidsy...Anywho, I'm very excited! I'm thinking I'll sew some little pink polka-dot reindeer for Christmas out of some fabric I have! :)

Well, I think that's about it for now, I know this was a very long post, with only one picture to break through all these words, but hopefully it wasn't too boring! :) Blog ya' later!

<3, Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment