Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I think I have an obsession...

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I have an obsession...

...with sunglasses ;)


Every time I see a cute pair, I have to snatch them up! And if they're under $10? Forget it, they're mine!!! I already have a whole bunch, and I really need to stop even looking at them when I shop, but I can't help it! They're such a great way to accessorize or add a pop of color and style to any outfit!
Therefore, I decided to make today's post an ode to one of my favorite accessories!

This is my personal sunglass collection (I don't remember where I purchased some of them ;)


These I just bought yesterday! When you turn a certain way, they're hot pink!
--Claires--

Purchased these last week, they reminded me of Lady Gaga!
--Icing--

Love how these fold up, I can easily throw them
 in my bag and go!
--Wal-Mart--

I actually got these several years ago at the beach
after losing my goggles!

These are so simple and chic! They go with everything!

These I got FOREVER AGO! It's hard to find a good outfit
 for them, but I love the purple tint on the lenses!

Got these recently, they perfectly match one of
 my bathing suits!
--Wal-Mart--

Got these at a clothing swap! They're so bright and happy!

My Dad's old Beatles hippie glasses he wore in his band
as a teenager! :D

I saved the craziest for last! These were bought at the beach
(Same trip as the brown ones)
 I couldn't resist them! They're SO CRAZY!

I actually took these photos myself yesterday using a quilt and a spotlight! I was pretty proud of myself :)
Keep checking back for more posts, and follow me if you like my blog!