Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks♥

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! Hope you're all having a great day! :)

Homemade Pecan Pie! :)


Today I'm thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family! We had a great dinner and I have a great recipe to share! :) For those of you who want something special for the holidays...Faux Champagne! :)


The recipe is SUPER simple-All you do is combine Ginger Ale and white grape juice, and you have a super-easy and delicious cocktail for the holidays! It's way better than sparkling grape juice, I hope you guys try this out and love it as much as I do! :)
Cheers!
In the spirit of the season, I'm finally going to get up some fantastic fall photos I took with a friend of mine earlier in the season :) Enjoy!




 Also, I took some great photos with my friend Emily! :)





I'll be posting again soon! Happy Thanksgiving!
♥Lex♥

3 comments:

  1. omg. you are so cute. adore all the outfits. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee your hair I am soo jelous :D i really want my hair that long :D gorgeous :) xx

    poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much! I love knowing that there's people out there reading this! I'll be sure to check out your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete