Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

♥Lucky♥

Hey there :)
So lately I've felt so thankful and fortunate for everything in my life...Family, friends, and all the time we have to spend together..I just feel like I have so much to be thankful for! I guess Thanksgiving is coming early this year! :)
Speaking of being thankful, since today is Veteran's Day, I'd like to thank all of those who have served in the military as well as those still serving today. Thank you isn't enough to say how much I appreciate all you do for me and for our country ♥
In other news, today was 11/11/11! My wonderful English teacher stopped class at 11:11 today so that everyone could make a wish! No one talked the whole minute, it was very intense, haha!
I hope to post some more pictures from my life, but I've been to busy soaking it all in to get all of the picture's I'd like to!
Expect a new post from me soon!
♥Lex

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I'll definetly follw yours! I don't have a twitter account as of now, but if I ever get one I'll definetly look you up!
    Thanks again!
    ♥Lexy

    ReplyDelete