Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year♥

 Hey there! ♥
So as we all know, the holiday season is upon us, and Christmas is right around the corner!
For me, Christmas means...
1) Giving AND receiving! ;)
2) FLUFFY EVERYTHING
3) Shopping like there's no tomorrow!
4) Beautiful Christmas decorations and music!
5) All the sweet treats that come with the season, including CHAI LATTES! ♥

I'm so obsessed with Chai, I swear it's unhealthy...
So I definitely wanted to share my recipe for homemade Chai with you! In my opinion, it's better than anything you can buy at a store or Starbucks! The recipe is here, and it. Is. AH-MAZING. My secret? Add a little bit of Hazelnut coffee creamer to sweeten it to perfection! I'd also advise using whole milk instead of skim milk, and sugar instead of artificial sweetener, it's not low-calorie but it's worth the indulgence! I sprinkle it with some extra cinnamon too, and let me tell you it's heaven in a mug :D

On to a few other random holiday-inspired pictures! :)






I'm feeling kind of inspired to do a post about my top beauty picks for winter, so hopefully I'll get that up very very soon! Thank you so much for reading and happy holidays! :)

Lots of ♥, Lex.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Lexy, you look so pretty in all these pictures! I think you should post the second picture on Facebook, it's just too pretty! Love you!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much girl! Love you tooo <333

    ReplyDelete